Wednesday, June 10, 2015

My June Jewelry Make for Dragons Lair Designs Inspiration Blog

I saw some fabulous elements in the Deco Daze Collection that screamed jewelry to me! So I took the portions of the elements I wanted to use and cut out and glued to a allergy med box.  Then I cut out and pressed into embossing ink, coated with UTEE, twice!, and used my heat gun to give them strength and a lovely finish!  

  The whole set~
 
 
Earrings with pearl bead dangle~
 
 
My flower pin just love it~
 

Now of course before wearing I will back with
same paper from the collection but I wanted you to see you
probably have the stuff to make these lovelies already.
If you do not have a heat gun, then use decoupage glossy
and add several coats to front and back...basically
the same look!
 
 
 
Happy Crafting and LIKE us on Facebook!
 
 
Dragons Lair Designs Links:

1 comment:

  1. Really awesome jewelry! Looks great and so fun for Summer!~kim

    ReplyDelete