Saturday, February 13, 2016

Frida and Her Thoughts on Love

I am so interested in Frida Kayol, her art, her life, it is really quiet unique.  For our Valentine's Event at Lost Coast Designs, I made an ATC with the stamp "Frida Sitting" from Carmen's Veranda Stamps. I added paper, some text from a really old French book (I didn't have any Spanish old books) and some ribbon that seemed to be "her" colors.


Frida may seem odd for Valentine's Day but she had a long standing romance in her life that was both her joy and downfall according to her.  The quote is from Frida probably to this man in her life and how deep must that love have run for her to say this?  

I do hope you are visiting the Portal to see my teamies lovely makes and leaving them some love :)

Like us on Facebook HERE 
and HERE
February Challenge is HERE theme "Pocket Letters"


 

No comments:

Post a Comment