Monday, July 11, 2016

Go Tag Thursday with Some Hearts

I thought I had made it last week but forgot the time difference across the pond and missed it!  So here is my tag for the challenge theme "Have a Heart".


                    Google went completely insane on me just now so new format time!   The stamp is from Lost Coast Designs and is called Winged Girl, Holtz paper, chitchat words, and some fab hearts and lock and key from Tangled Blue Rose colored with Gelatos.
                                                                         I am entering this in Go Tag Thursday "Have a Heart".

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous Tag Nan...love that you have managed to enter the challenge at Go Tag Thursday...
    Blogger must be changing again..all my pictures in my blog post have been shunted to one side..just hope it's correct soon...
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandie! I have to check on old Blogger today it was shifting my pics around on this one terribly..

      Delete
  2. Great Tag. Thank you for sharing with us this month. Lisa DT Dragonfly Dreams

    ReplyDelete