Friday, July 1, 2016

Seaside Retreat Collection at Dragons Lair Designs

I am so thrilled with this collection of course because it is beach related!  I miss my beach this very hot summer but this kit makes me feel the breeze and smell the salt air.  I printed the elements out and made a canvas with  them on a piece of cardboard.  See if you can feel that seaside feeling :)


This collection is available at Dragons Lair Designs Store this month; please check out the store and see it up close!  I love this little seahorse...he is adorable!  The mixed media element in this kit works fabulous on a canvas and saved me so much time and work.  

Dragons Lair Designs supply an eclectic assortment of digital downloads.  These include whole collections of items that work well together, digital stamps, etc.

Buy, download, then either work with the items digitally, start digitally then print out and complete your crafting as a hybrid project, or print straight out and do your usual papercrafting.

Buy your Dragons Lair Designs digital downloads here -

 Other Dragons Lair Designs sites you might like to




No comments:

Post a Comment