Friday, January 20, 2017

A Little More Poe!


Yesterday I shared my Poe wreath but my makings of Master Poe have been going on a while!  Thanks to Ike of Ike's Art for introducing me to seeing his work as an inspiration to create a project taking his words from the pages to my being able to hold my interpretation of them!  So to help celebrate the event here they are!


My 2nd all time favorite a little theater with Poe as a puppet!


All time favorite make about Poe after watching the movie "The Raven"!  This was one of the last scenes in the movie where they found him dying (in the movie of poison hence the little green bottle) with the last of the fall leaves falling around him as he sat in a stupor on a park bench. 





ATC with melted crayons: fun to make!


A pocket full of Poesies from Quoth the Raven Challenge. I made a pocket out of freebie raven paper of Ike;s found at Ike's Art then stamped tissue paper with "nevermore" to make a posie before tucking a digi of Poe in my pocket.

That's a quick flash back in Poe time so on to the next lovely! 
AND that secret I eluded to yesterday is:

We will also have NEW stamps to release on January 19th!



12 comments:

  1. A POEsome collection of great pieces! I just adore the melted crayons ATC and that park bench just WOW! John Cusack nailed his portrayal of Poe, just love that movie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My son had discovered my dark side and bought me one of the big books of all of Poe's work so he said let's watch this movie. I hadn't known about it but I was crying by 3/4 of the way into it! John Cusack brought Poe to life for me! Thanks for liking my bench scene :) and I had forgotten I even knew how to do that crayon thing LOL but gotta try it again now xx

      Delete
    2. I know right! Cusack's portrayal brought Poe to life for me too, I just loved it & it was just so heart breaking to watch too. I wish we could solve the mystery once & for all

      Delete
  2. Fabulous collection of makes Nan - love the theatre!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Susan! I planned on doing more scenes of all kinds of things when I made it but alas the best made plans :( It was fun making though and putting the puppets together was hilarious fitting bodies for heads and the right arms and legs LOL xx

      Delete
  3. Wow! Just Wow. Those are all such great projects I can't even pick a favorite. Thanks for sharing them again for us who missed them first time around!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nan, these are all so great! My very most favorite is the melted crayons ATC...any chance that one is still available for swap??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic creations - so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a brilliant set of art. Love how versatile you create!

    ReplyDelete