Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Time to Walk Like an Egyptian....Cat! Cleo the Egyptian Cat is in the Store Now!

LeighSBDesigns has another new release called Cleo the Egyptian Cat and what an absolute darling she is!  I love the elaborate, fantastic designs that Leigh is coming out with every 3 days ....yep!  every 3 days until her Etsy store is stocked full!  What energy and talent she has!  Here is my offering of Cleo with an archway from the British Library copyright free releases where you can find lots to compliment your stamps and digital images!  



To me all the mysteries Cleo has seen through the ages is reflected in those awesome eyes!  A little die cutting of the archway with Tim Holtz's die set and painted with these fabulous multimedia acrylic paints I found at Tuesday Morning!  I just discovered this store I thought it was just home decor and who wants to spend craft money on their home LOL but they have some amazing closeout products that I have never seen in the big three craft stores and at amazing prices!  These paints are translucent and gorgeous in real life!  Not as glorious as Cleo but fit for her regal presence I think!

Don't wait to shop  because new releases are on sale for a short period and you do not want to miss a one of them!  Also on our Facebook Fan Group, we have some freebies for you so grab those and you will be so hooked you will have to have all of the LeighSBDesigns images!


1 comment:

  1. Fabulous, Nan! LOVE how you've colored Cleo and the background ROCKS! xxD

    ReplyDelete