Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Blog Hop at Sin City Stamps May 3rd -9th!

Just another reminder about the blog hop at Sin City Stamps Inspiration Team Blog going through today until the 9th!  I have already hopped and saw plenty of inspiration!


More from the Angel of Time rubber set!  I like to call this Back to the Future for some reason....haven't watched the movies in years but vaguely remember a train in one?  Anyway I painted the stamped image with Chinese water paints and added some glitter I found in my mom's ceramic stuff she had given me.  Spritzed with some tea spray and attached to a cream sheet with the Roman numerals also included in the set stamped randomly.  Also LOVE the "Inked by:" stamp in the same set that I used in the corner!  A paper rose with numbers and letters on it and it was done.

Don't forget to go to the Sin City Stamps Inspiration Team Blog and go to each blog and leave some love in your comment on their blogs!  They worked hard and deserve a pat on the back!

Check out all of the fun sets available at Sin City Stamps! And don't forget to join the Facebook Fan Page for challenges and more!

9 comments: