Sunday, August 27, 2017

Celebrating National Dog Day and the Solar Eclipse with Dragons Lair Designs Digitally!

I wanted to play along with the third? I think challenge at Digitally Made as I am so happy to see challenges that accept or that or designated just for digital makes!  Some people do not see the challenge in making a totally digital make but being not very good with digital work I can surely appreciate those who are so talented with it!  It is truly a fabulous art form!  Off the soap box now and on to my make with my precious grandpups who weren't all that impressed with the buzz about the eclipse. One wanted to just sleep right through it, one wanted her chew toy and the entire bed to herself! and the other two's interest was peaked a bit but nothing further than a dog treat took them!  And NO they were not outside for the event for a second!  All were cozy and safe inside with toys and treats and Yoshi had his nap buddy, me! so all were well taken care of during the eclipse 😊


I used a collection from Dragons Lair Designs  which is sadly closing due to the owner's health but we pray for a speedy recovery and her return to her wonderful art!  There is also a CLOSING SALE  going on right now at the link above so please go have a look!  She has some amazing holiday kits, including Halloween and Christmas plus digital images and mini kits and quick pages!  This collection is 

Summer Sunset Page Kit with FREE EXTRAs

and is on sale at less than half the regular price!  I love this and I picked the paper background because it looked like this:


So eclipsy (not a word I know!) to me but I wanted to used the frames that came with the kit so I ended up covering up the actual reason I picked it!  I still think the colors remind me of the sun so eclipse it shall stay! 

Thanks to Yoshi, Girlie, Trick, and Leggo for being such adorable models that make each day a pleasure to craft about and talk to them about what I am doing and get such love from them!

4 comments:

  1. Thank your for sharing your colorful eclipse page featuring the adorable grandpups with us at Digitally Made!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Digitally Made. Hope to see you again next time. Making digital for me is just as challenging as handmade. It often takes me longer to make a digital card or layout than it does to make a hand made one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab make Nan! Love the doggy pictures and the eclipse-y background.
    Thank you so much for sharing with Digitally Made!
    Susan
    Digitally Made Challenges
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beutiful creation and a wonderful blog. Im following you and welcome to follow Me back if you want :0)
    Cicci With the Pen {welcome to vistit and follow my blog}
    Designteam leader at TTCRD
    Designteam member at
    Crafts and Me
    Lacy Sunshine
    &
    Copic Europa

    ReplyDelete