Monday, January 22, 2018

Poe Blog Hop at LeighSBDesigns Inspiration Blog!

I think I could play with Poe makes for weeks, months, years? Yup, I could!  The 3rd Annual Edgar Allan Poe Appreciation Blog Hop is going on and today I am sharing another wonderful digital stamp by LeighSBDesigns who has tons of new Poe images that are unique and exciting and some are on sale right now!  The link up for your Poe project is at the LeighSBDesigns Inspiration Blog!





I used Oddleigh Poe from the Oddleigh Poe and Raven set. Again using paper from the 6 x 6 paper pad and inking with black Distress Ink.  I also used the image Poe Signature with Quill all found at the LeighSBDesigns Etsy Boutique!  I used Spectrum Noir to color up Poe and the quill feather. I typed text and inked in red because it was about his love of his real wife so red for hearts.  Another gothic looking black die cut flower and leaf with gold flakes glued on top with a bead for a center.

Keep hopping and inking!  Poe needs some appreciation; he pretty much had a lot of really bad days!

9 comments:

  1. Great new page. Poe looks wistful, as if he's pining for Annabel as he writes. Love it! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. As for that tattered quill, it's mine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours you used for Oddleigh Poe, love the background too! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous page - love the images you have used and the background paper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally agree I think I shall keep making Mr. Poe things to wonderful to stop. Love your piece.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Poefect Valentines card :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic - love the POE and it works so well with that background :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally POEtastic Nan! I love how Oddleigh Poe is looking so elegant with your choice of background paper and the layout including his signature and quill! Stunning page!

    ReplyDelete